Group Discounts: 3 or more members from the same lab/institute/university (or) anyone who wish to attend multiple Conferenceseries Conferences is eligible to get special benefits from Conferenceseries Please contact us.
Attendees with membership subscriptions enjoy better rates and privileges.
For availing membership benefits contact Woodrow Wilson
Only Registration Includes:
1. Access to all Sessions
2. Handbook & Conference Kit
3. Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
4. Language translators available during the presentation
5. Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respective international journal
6. Ask the Expert Forums (One to One Pre-Scheduled meeting on interest and availability)
7. 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
8. 2 Coffee breaks (Refreshments and snacks) during the conference
9. Lunch during the conference
Above 10 features including the following...
11. Breakfast during the conference
12. 2 Nights’ accommodation (i.e. October 24th & 25th ) in deluxe single room at Conference Venue at Discounted Prices.
Above 12 features including the following...
13. 1 Night extra accommodation i.e. October 24th, 25th and 26th at Discounted Prices
1. One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- World Biotechnology 2018.
- Promotion through the conference website.
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks).
- One complimentary scientific program registration.
- Logo recognition in the scientific program, Conference banner and flyer.
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit.
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award.
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list.
For Student Delegates
1. Access to All Sessions
2. Coffee break during the conference
3. Conference Kit
4. Lunch during the conference
E-Posters for $99
1. The amount charged for E-Posters is to display the E-Posters only on website
2. The abstract will be published in conference proceeding book
3. The presenter is not required to be present in person at the conference
For Accompanying Person:
1. Entry pass for opening ceremony
2. Reception banquet
3. Coffee break during the conference
4. Lunch during the conference.