Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: September 25-27, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Directions from Berlin Schönefeld Airport to Best Western Premier - Airporthotel Fontane Berlin
Distance from Airport to Hotel: 8.3 km
Time period: 12 minutes (via B96a Fastest route, the usual traffic)
Directions to Best Western Premier - Airporthotel Fontane Berlin
- From Berlin Schönefeld Airport, Flughafen Schönefeld, 12521 Berlin, Germany
- Take Flughafen to Am Seegraben/B96a
2 min (350 m)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Am Seegraben/B96a and Continue to follow B96a
7 min (6.7 km)
- Drive to Herderstraße in Blankenfelde-Mahlow
3 min (1.2 km)
If you choose not to rent a car, there are a variety of shuttle and limousine services available on Berlin Schönefeld Airport. For an updated list, visit the transportation page on the airport Web site. Click Here
Berlin is one of the largest and most diverse science regions in Europe. Roughly 200,000 people from around the world teach research, work and study here. Approximately 17 percent of all students come from abroad, most of them from China, Russia and the USA. Many cooperative programs link Berlin’s institutes of higher education with partner institutes around the world. Berlin is a city of science at the heart of Europe – a city whose history of scientific excellence stems from its many important research institutions and its long track record of scientific breakthroughs. Berlin is also known for being a very imperative center of scientific research, with prestigious institutes and research organisations, such as the Max-Planck-Institute, the ‘Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft’ and the ‘Leibniz-Gemeinschaft’. Berlin attracts especially young and creative people from all over the world, offering a high quality of life, a fascinating cultural scene and interesting career opportunities.
Attractions & Landmarks
- The Brandenburg Gate.
- Museum Island.
- The Berlin Wall Memorial and Checkpoint Charlie.
- Charlottenburg Palace and Park.
- Unter den Linden.
- The Gendarmenmarkt.
- The Rebuilt Reichstag.
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Berlin Cathedral Church.
- The French Cathedral.
- Berlin Zoological Gardens.
- The Berlin-Dahlem Botanical Garden and Museum.
- The Nikolai Quarter.
- Grunewald Forest.
- Grosser Tiergarten and the Victory Column.